Friday 12 July 2013

TOGETHER


ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here we go it's brand new day
for us to seize
no delay
life is what we make of it
step by step
from good to great
a few challenges,a few problems
no worries
I know I'll solve,I'll stick around
till the very end
with a little bit of help from my friends
it will always get better
when we're in it together
always here for each other
friends forever
through the good and the bad times
don't you worry, we'll be just fine
doesn't matter what you do
I'll be there for you

 p/s: when the situation gets you down, look for a ways to turn it around, we gonna make you smile, out of frowns it's not as far-fetched as its sound  but if you don't try you will never know 



friend a.k.a family, girlfriend,sweetheart forever

girlfriendzz,,advisor, gossiping gurlz,heartbeat,sibling forever

twin,family,enemy,sweetheart n my P.A forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment