Friday 27 July 2012

the person that i LOVE !!


WeN I met u ♥
I found life. .
If I lose u, i cant live ♥
U are the AiR that I breath. .
I love u beyond the depths of my soul ♥
....



BESTFRIENDS !!
We're the kind of people who laugh at a joke 3times, once when it's hold, the 2nd when someone explain it to us &.......... when we actually get it !!





kalau ati aq ni ada kunci aq da lama bg kunci ni dkt ko dan aq nak ko tgok sndri apa aq rse bile smthng happn dkt ko


  • we will be friends.. as long as star twinkle at the sky..as long as angel are there up high 'till ocean run day.. 'till the day i die.
  • i'll always be beside you  until the very end, wiping all your tears away being your bestfriend. i'll smile when you smile & feel all the pain you do
  • you are my bestfriend, and the only person who really understands. you make me smile and laugh when the only thing i feel like doing is cry.for how ever long it last it is such a blessing to have you.TQ:)
  • SAHABAT Bukan Tentang Siapa Yang Telah Lama Kamu Kenal, Tapi Tentang Siapa Yang Menghampiri Hidupmu & Tak Pernah Meninggalkanmu . . .
  • I love the way that i can smile at my bestfriend and she will know exactly what im thinking.
  • when i said you were my bestfriend I meant that you are the only person in the earth..who knows almost evrything about me.
For looking past my flaws and fault, for all the time you spend , for all the kind thing that you do.. tenkiu.....and tenkiu so much my bestfriend

special for myBOo..<3




 she evrythng for me <3 u ***

 teman yg sntiasa memahami ku dan mngembirakan ku<3 u sha


 our realtion as a sibling will never end kak chik


she like my sis <3 u dekwa


p/s : if you hurt my bestfriend, i can make your death look like accident n maybe more than that i can do !!
       (huhuh ni la nmenyer ayt PASAR.. OH MY ENGLISH)

No comments:

Post a Comment