Sunday 25 November 2012

special POEM for YOU


DEAR BOO :
she is my best friend and i love her so much 
she's always there for me,the poem say it all,
it took me AGES to find a PErFECT poem!




Although I have only known you for 1 years
It feels like a lifetime I will be here to wipe away your tears
And to fight away all of your fears
You know I will help you when things get tough
I will help you when things get hard and rough
Ive told you my deepest secrets And you have told me yours
Youre my friend in life youre my friend in death
We have a bond so strong proven with every breath
I must say the things I cherish the most
Is the time we get to spend together
Youre my best friend and thats the way it will always be
Your always there for me beginning to end
Thats how I describe you the perfect friend
You have been there for me through thick and thin
And I know you will be till the end
I know you will be here for me because true friends are for eternity
You turned my darkness into light
You made everything all right
When I needed you the most you were there
Even if you didnt really care
Friendship is a strange thing
We find ourselves telling each other
the deepest of our secrets and details of our lives
things that we dont even share with the families that raised us
Of all the friends I have ever met
Youre the one I will never forget
If I die before you do I really hope you remember me
Our friendship is true 
We are two friends, friends forever,
two friends always together
No matter what I will be here till the end
I want you to remember me as your best friend.

p/s : truly in heart

No comments:

Post a Comment